- To promote the interests of the school by bringing parents, citizens, students and teaching staff into closer co-operation; and
- To assist in providing facilities and equipment for the school and in promoting the recreation and welfare of the students at the school.
- To report, when requested by the Minister of Education and Training, on the material requirements of the school and to advise on the subject of maintenance of the school, alterations and additions to school facilities and the selection of new sites;
- To assist and co-operate with the teaching staff in public functions associated with the school:
- To be responsible for the election of parent representatives to any school council constituted at the school in consultation with the Principal of the school to ensure consistency with any guidelines for elections issued by the Director-General of Education and Training;
- To assist in any matters in which the Minister may seek the co-operation of the Association and to exercise such other functions as may be prescribed by the regulations (under the Education Act 1990).
- President: Brooke Costello
- Secretary: Rachael Wright
- Treasurer: Neil Mills
- Vice Presidents: Tamara Finck and Donna Davidson
- Meetings: 3rd Tuesday of the month at 7.15 pm in the Staff Common Room at Albury High School.
- The Albury High School P & C accomplishments reflect a strong commitment to the school not only by individual members but also as a group.
- The partnership between the school (staff, teachers and students) and the broader community continues to grow and strengthen as we work together to make improvements across all areas of Albury High School.